Final Decision on Banners

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Final Decision on Banners

Post by AdminCW on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm

We will be having 2 types of banners on the Grand Finale:
1) The printed official banner of Alvin Chong's Official Fan Club
2) Many many small "banners" with letter 'A' (All Alvin's fans must hold one of this on that night)

The (1) banner: I will design and do the printing

The (2) banner:
- Below is the first design. If u have a better design, please post it here asap
- Printing, we will post the cost here after we ask the price. If u can find a cheaper one, u can tell us the price and maybe u can help us print
- Money will be collected on finals


Final Decision on Banners A
The actual size of this banner is A4

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by bring on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

then this is made by what??
n i think this is 2 simple...
bring
bring

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 30
Location : kl

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by redwindz on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 pm

lol. CW u mean u make for us? then we pay?
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:57 pm

AdminCW wrote:We will be having 2 types of banners on the Grand Finale:
1) The printed official banner of Alvin Chong's Official Fan Club
2) Many many small "banners" with letter 'A' (All Alvin's fans must hold one of this on that night)

The (1) banner: I will design and do the printing

The (2) banner:
- Below is the first design. If u have a better design, please post it here asap
- Printing, we will post the cost here after we ask the price. If u can find a cheaper one, u can tell us the price and maybe u can help us print
- Money will be collected on finals


Final Decision on Banners A
The actual size of this banner is A4

i got cardboard,can i do a "A"myself?
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by jane on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm

i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also
jane
jane

Posts : 932
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 31
Location : Selangor

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

jane wrote:i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also


lol,i go many promo tours,i also take card board de...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by jane on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm

princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also


lol,i go many promo tours,i also take card board de...
haha you are the card board stand la Razz
jane
jane

Posts : 932
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 31
Location : Selangor

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:35 pm

jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also


lol,i go many promo tours,i also take card board de...
haha you are the card board stand la Razz

my printer no colour,have to draw myself...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by jane on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also


lol,i go many promo tours,i also take card board de...
haha you are the card board stand la Razz

my printer no colour,have to draw myself...
haha just standardised it la better and neater
jane
jane

Posts : 932
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 31
Location : Selangor

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 pm

jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:i dont mind carrying but i have no time to make and i dont know how to make also


lol,i go many promo tours,i also take card board de...
haha you are the card board stand la Razz

my printer no colour,have to draw myself...
haha just standardised it la better and neater

i think i print out "a" shape,then colour it...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm

AdminCW wrote:We will be having 2 types of banners on the Grand Finale:
1) The printed official banner of Alvin Chong's Official Fan Club
2) Many many small "banners" with letter 'A' (All Alvin's fans must hold one of this on that night)

The (1) banner: I will design and do the printing

The (2) banner:
- Below is the first design. If u have a better design, please post it here asap
- Printing, we will post the cost here after we ask the price. If u can find a cheaper one, u can tell us the price and maybe u can help us print
- Money will be collected on finals


Final Decision on Banners A
The actual size of this banner is A4

admin,i got suggestion,do 5 cardboard
write "A""L""V""I""N"
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by AdminCW on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 pm

we all just use "A" is enough ady
if u all got better design, quickly post up here
we actually plan to laminate an A4 paper with that A on it
then give u all on dat day while collecting money
will post the price of it 2moro afta i ask
but if u all can find cheaper, then u can print for us

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by redwindz on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 pm

AdminCW wrote:we all just use "A" is enough ady
if u all got better design, quickly post up here
we actually plan to laminate an A4 paper with that A on it
then give u all on dat day while collecting money
will post the price of it 2moro afta i ask
but if u all can find cheaper, then u can print for us

lol lets hope its cheap =p
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by camelia on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 pm

redwindz wrote:
AdminCW wrote:we all just use "A" is enough ady
if u all got better design, quickly post up here
we actually plan to laminate an A4 paper with that A on it
then give u all on dat day while collecting money
will post the price of it 2moro afta i ask
but if u all can find cheaper, then u can print for us

lol lets hope its cheap =p

hmm.. so admin will print them out and we will pay for it?
camelia
camelia

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 28
Location : Cheras

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 pm

AdminCW wrote:we all just use "A" is enough ady
if u all got better design, quickly post up here
we actually plan to laminate an A4 paper with that A on it
then give u all on dat day while collecting money
will post the price of it 2moro afta i ask
but if u all can find cheaper, then u can print for us

u tell me the shape,colour,i do mine
cause i got ready some jor...
tell me how de,i go cut and paint...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by AdminCW on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 am

princecheah, if nobody else post a new design
then the design will look exactly like the first photo there

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by dragon1314 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 am

actual size is A4 ?? too small ler bar !!!
dragon1314
dragon1314

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 33
Location : Johor

http://www.darkdragon.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by ~Elsa~ on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 am

AdminCW wrote:princecheah, if nobody else post a new design
then the design will look exactly like the first photo there

then how about our banner....throw away???? if juz use A letter then u should tell me earlier...
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Selangor

http://elsalamsm.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by AdminCW on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

~Elsa~ wrote:
AdminCW wrote:princecheah, if nobody else post a new design
then the design will look exactly like the first photo there

then how about our banner....throw away???? if juz use A letter then u should tell me earlier...
we still can use our banner lar
don angry
the A is juz a small piece of thing where everybody should have one

if you all got other banners oso can bring
i forgotten there's the (3)rd type of banner
the medium size banners where u all make urself
to show ur sincerity in supporting Alvin

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by redwindz on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:06 pm

AdminCW wrote:
~Elsa~ wrote:
AdminCW wrote:princecheah, if nobody else post a new design
then the design will look exactly like the first photo there

then how about our banner....throw away???? if juz use A letter then u should tell me earlier...
we still can use our banner lar
don angry
the A is juz a small piece of thing where everybody should have one

if you all got other banners oso can bring
i forgotten there's the (3)rd type of banner
the medium size banners where u all make urself
to show ur sincerity in supporting Alvin

wo blur liow =x
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by law_yew_wooi on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Basically, it is very simple. We will have three (3) banners altogether.

(1): The large and long banner which will be specially made for alvin. This one we need sponsors from all his fans that is including all of you here.

(2): The 'A' word card which everyone will have one. Everyone will have one and just hold it high during the competition to show our uniform support towards him. Money for this 'A' card will be collected from all of you during the finals.

(3): Optional banner which means, you can design your own medium sized cardboard banner YOURSELF (DIY) and bring it on finals. This is optional. You can either do it or not. However, to show your support towards Alvin, it is advisable to do one.


Last edited by law_yew_wooi on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

law_yew_wooi

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 28
Location : Kuching, Sarawak

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by redwindz on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 pm

law_yew_wooi wrote:Basically, it is very simple. We will have three (3) banners altogether.

(1): The large and long banner which will be specially made for alvin. This one we need sponsors from all his fans that is all of you here.

(2): The 'A' word card which everyone will have one. Everyone will have one and just hold it high during the competition to show our uniform support towards him. Money for this 'A' card will be collected from all of you during the finals.

(3): Optional banner which means, you can design your own medium sized cardboard banner YOURSELF (DIY) and bring it on finals. This is optional. You can either do it or not. However, to show your support towards Alvin, it is advisable to do one.

price of banners? and gratz u be moderator le >_<
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by law_yew_wooi on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 pm

For the 'A' card banner, there is some changes.
We will give the opportunity to all of you to design and print out your own 'A' card. Be as creative as possible. It's better if you can laminate it and keep it as remembrance.. YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS ALVIN.

law_yew_wooi

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 28
Location : Kuching, Sarawak

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by ~Elsa~ on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm

AdminCW wrote:
~Elsa~ wrote:
AdminCW wrote:princecheah, if nobody else post a new design
then the design will look exactly like the first photo there

then how about our banner....throw away???? if juz use A letter then u should tell me earlier...
we still can use our banner lar
don angry
the A is juz a small piece of thing where everybody should have one

if you all got other banners oso can bring
i forgotten there's the (3)rd type of banner
the medium size banners where u all make urself
to show ur sincerity in supporting Alvin

其实我没有生气咯!我只是撒娇而已!
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Selangor

http://elsalamsm.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by princecheah on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 pm

law_yew_wooi wrote:For the 'A' card banner, there is some changes.
We will give the opportunity to all of you to design and print out your own 'A' card. Be as creative as possible. It's better if you can laminate it and keep it as remembrance.. YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS ALVIN.


ooo...
i can try to do myself...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Final Decision on Banners Empty Re: Final Decision on Banners

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum