Alvin- the dark horse

Go down

Alvin- the dark horse Empty Alvin- the dark horse

Post by jane on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I heard from MY FM that everyone is expecting Kah Fai and Min to be the champion. they even said that Alvin might be the dark horse. Alvin! work harder, proves to everyone that you will be the dark horse. do like what you did during the "fu huo sai" grab the champion title back!
they think that Alvin might be the dark house because he has good contact with the audience. Alvin, that's your advantage, keep it up.
and according to their analysis, every 4 years, the champion will be someone's name who ends with fai for example 2001- eric lim kian fai and 2005- kwok fai. sweat =.=" break the curse, alvin
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Alvin- the dark horse Empty Re: Alvin- the dark horse

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm

jane wrote:I heard from MY FM that everyone is expecting Kah Fai and Min to be the champion. they even said that Alvin might be the dark horse. Alvin! work harder, proves to everyone that you will be the dark horse. do like what you did during the "fu huo sai" grab the champion title back!
they think that Alvin might be the dark house because he has good contact with the audience. Alvin, that's your advantage, keep it up.
and according to their analysis, every 4 years, the champion will be someone's name who ends with fai for example 2001- eric lim kian fai and 2005- kwok fai. sweat =.=" break the curse, alvin

alvin,u can make it!
lol,where got "fai"law de?
who say this is physics wor?

c=4(f)?
champion=every 4 year name "fai" de ...
==
stop the legend pls=="
who cares?

later suddenly 爆冷门...

maybe later MU will lose malaysia(impossible la...)
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by jane on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

princecheah wrote:
jane wrote:I heard from MY FM that everyone is expecting Kah Fai and Min to be the champion. they even said that Alvin might be the dark horse. Alvin! work harder, proves to everyone that you will be the dark horse. do like what you did during the "fu huo sai" grab the champion title back!

alvin,u can make it!

c=4(f)?
==
stop the legend pls=="
who cares?

later suddenly 爆冷门...

Alvin, remember nothing is impossible! we will always be here for you. ganbade, proves to the world you can do it.
ya must爆冷门, let everyone drop their glasses haha. but dont drop urs later cannot see WAHAHAHA
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 pm

jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:

alvin,u can make it!

c=4(f)?
==
stop the legend pls=="
who cares?

later suddenly 爆冷门...

Alvin, remember nothing is impossible! we will always be here for you. ganbade, proves to the world you can do it.
ya must爆冷门, let everyone drop their glasses haha. but dont drop urs later cannot see WAHAHAHA

ya...
give them see who the alvin!
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by bring on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm

黑马会跑出的。。
辉已经够了拉
bring
bring

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm

yes! alvin is the best black horse ever~ haha. show them what u have got alvin! we know u can do it! support u alwaysssss~ ! Very Happy
camelia
camelia

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redwindz on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

camelia wrote:yes! alvin is the best black horse ever~ haha. show them what u have got alvin! we know u can do it! support u alwaysssss~ ! Very Happy

what is black horse wor?
redwindz
redwindz

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 am

redwindz wrote:
camelia wrote:yes! alvin is the best black horse ever~ haha. show them what u have got alvin! we know u can do it! support u alwaysssss~ ! Very Happy

what is black horse wor?

黑马咯...
给人吓一跳=="
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum