Alvin想听一听你们认为他落选的原因 Alvin wants to hear your opinion of why he lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alvin想听一听你们认为他落选的原因 Alvin wants to hear your opinion of why he lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvin想听一听你们认为他落选的原因 Alvin wants to hear your opinion of why he lost

Post by edmundtan91 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am

sry for late reply d.....exam week seldom online.....^^....I now only complete the asq final show by watching video.........my comment is the first song totally cause by the mic problem....second song , i think wrong choice of song cause it involve conflict about hate and love.....no easy to be expressed......however, about the bias , actually i also sense that.......dun give up alvin, u can make miracles of music in future......i believe u able to do that....jia you:)

edmundtan91

Back to top Go down

Alvin想听一听你们认为他落选的原因 Alvin wants to hear your opinion of why he lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvin想听一听你们认为他落选的原因 Alvin wants to hear your opinion of why he lost

Post by jane on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

actually the mic problem was totally caused by Astro. it wasnt Alvin's fault. obviously there were some inside job and I cant tell everything here. there are something that I know and I cant tell. really sorry but Astro was obviously 偏心。everything was done with purpose. the 2nd song Alvin sang quite well although it is not perfest still but i think the marks are not sufficient to cover the marks he lost in the first round. anyway it is over and i dont want to further discuss this also, alvin will be sad if he sees this. just let it go Alvin and move forward. 向前看不要向后退。alvin proceeds with what you are doing now and we will always support. you are not alone
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum