健造神桦
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly-composed song that will NOT be sung by Alvin in final

+7
puishee
camelia
mel
princecheah
redwindz
AdminCW
law_yew_wooi
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newly-composed song that will NOT be sung by Alvin in final - Page 2 Empty Re: Newly-composed song that will NOT be sung by Alvin in final

Post by camelia Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 am

princecheah wrote:
bring wrote:so must keep this song in pc ...

then do our own fc de cd

then that one counted as pirated already de le wo?? lol. if alvin has an album we must support!! hope he got la~ Very Happy
camelia
camelia

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Newly-composed song that will NOT be sung by Alvin in final - Page 2 Empty Re: Newly-composed song that will NOT be sung by Alvin in final

Post by princecheah Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

then that one counted as pirated already de le wo?? lol. if alvin has an album we must support!! hope he got la~ Very Happy

get approval from alvin,then do our own cd lo
astro didn do also...
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am

princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

astro didn do also...

oh i see.. get wat u mean now.. haha. well try to ask admin to ask alvin lu. it would be better if they did release an album..
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 pm

camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

astro didn do also...

oh i see.. get wat u mean now.. haha. well try to ask admin to ask alvin lu. it would be better if they did release an album..

==i also can ask alvin by myself ma...
just i didn on msn =="
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 pm

law_yew_wooi wrote:Alvin will sing 暗恋 (an lian) by michael (the contestant for song composing competition), not by zchen of course. He had finished recording this new song in his single today. I really look forward to his new song because the song is sung terribly by the composer in demo. So, I want to see how Alvin modify the song and add in his style to make the song HIS SONG. According to him, it will be played in myfm on 5th july. Stay tuned everyone.

yupe !!!!! but compare with alvin, alvin sang better than him ... alvin got his style when he perfomance this song ... haha ^^ hope to see him at final !!!!!!!!! hehe ^^ Razz
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
law_yew_wooi wrote:Alvin will sing 暗恋 (an lian) by michael (the contestant for song composing competition), not by zchen of course. He had finished recording this new song in his single today. I really look forward to his new song because the song is sung terribly by the composer in demo. So, I want to see how Alvin modify the song and add in his style to make the song HIS SONG. According to him, it will be played in myfm on 5th july. Stay tuned everyone.

yupe !!!!! but compare with alvin, alvin sang better than him ... alvin got his style when he perfomance this song ... haha ^^ hope to see him at final !!!!!!!!! hehe ^^ Razz

sure is alvin better than the composer la...
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm

princecheah wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:

the conclusion is ALVIN got potential !!!!!!!!! haha ^^
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminMJ Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:57 am

princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

astro didn do also...

just i didn on msn =="

Hmm ,well... I dont think we can do our own cd... but then we will discuss with Alvin and let you guys know after that . Very Happy
AdminMJ
AdminMJ

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 am

haha. agree with u guys! not better.. is A LOT MORE BETTER! gambateh alvin! we are fully supporting u! Cool
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm

AdminMJ wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

astro didn do also...

just i didn on msn =="

Hmm ,well... I dont think we can do our own cd... but then we will discuss with Alvin and let you guys know after that . Very Happy

问了吗?
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by jane Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm

princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:
princecheah wrote:

then do our own fc de cd

astro didn do also...

yea if he has of course we will support. why this year dont have la. so sad
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by jane Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:46 pm

camelia wrote:haha. agree with u guys! not better.. is A LOT MORE BETTER! gambateh alvin! we are fully supporting u! Cool

full support Smile
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by jane Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:47 pm

princecheah wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:

haha yea agreed alvin better but still can improve. ganbade
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:

alvin really did sing far wat better than that composer.. good job alvin! gogogo~
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:

alvin really did sing far way better than that composer.. good job alvin! gogogo~
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by princecheah Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:03 pm

camelia wrote:
jane wrote:
princecheah wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:

alvin really did sing far way better than that composer.. good job alvin! gogogo~

alvin!!!jia you!!!
u the best!
we all an lian you!!!
princecheah
princecheah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2