Hi, all new members!!

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by edmundtan91 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 pm

tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:call her as 38 yvonne can de lo...xD

o.....i scare she will belasah me leh.........haha
she dare to belasah you meh...call me when she wants to belasah you...no worries xD

thx first^^..
haha u're welcome..
btw havent intro myself..
im tom from shah alam, ncie to meet u =)

nice to meet u.......im edmund, from malacca..

how to join?

haha wow so far....
join our qq group, can communicate there with all of us =)

edmundtan91

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 29
Location : malacca

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by edmundtan91 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 pm

how to join the qq group?

edmundtan91

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 29
Location : malacca

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:call her as 38 yvonne can de lo...xD

o.....i scare she will belasah me leh.........haha
she dare to belasah you meh...call me when she wants to belasah you...no worries xD

thx first^^..
haha u're welcome..
btw havent intro myself..
im tom from shah alam, ncie to meet u =)

nice to meet u.......im edmund, from malacca..

how to join?

haha wow so far....
join our qq group, can communicate there with all of us =)

here u are: http://dl_dir.qq.com/qqfile/qq/QQ2009/QQ2009SP4.exe
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 pm

tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:
synying wrote:hahax...i noe ar...i noe y u scare....coz it wil make u bcum older n older....hahax...

many people here older than me !!!! im just 18 ~~ wahahhaha !!!!!!!!!
no nid specify ur age...
and dun worry coz we're older...
but when see ur face den u look oder xD

sei tom ~~ lolx ... u look like papa ~~
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:
synying wrote:hahax...i noe ar...i noe y u scare....coz it wil make u bcum older n older....hahax...

many people here older than me !!!! im just 18 ~~ wahahhaha !!!!!!!!!
no nid specify ur age...
and dun worry coz we're older...
but when see ur face den u look oder xD

sei tom ~~ lolx ... u look like papa ~~
u now say me sei, later call me papa..which one u want har??
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:call her as 38 yvonne can de lo...xD

o.....i scare she will belasah me leh.........haha
she dare to belasah you meh...call me when she wants to belasah you...no worries xD

thx first^^..

haha ^^ got protector is it ??? lolx ... i call alvin ~~ lolx ... wahahhaha !!!!!!!!
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:call her as 38 yvonne can de lo...xD

o.....i scare she will belasah me leh.........haha
she dare to belasah you meh...call me when she wants to belasah you...no worries xD

thx first^^..

haha ^^ got protector is it ??? lolx ... i call alvin ~~ lolx ... wahahhaha !!!!!!!!
i will protect him..u call alvin come also useless, coz he will come only say ya xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by edmundtan91 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
edmundtan91 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:call her as 38 yvonne can de lo...xD

o.....i scare she will belasah me leh.........haha
she dare to belasah you meh...call me when she wants to belasah you...no worries xD

thx first^^..

haha ^^ got protector is it ??? lolx ... i call alvin ~~ lolx ... wahahhaha !!!!!!!!

lolx....alvin busy now no time to care about this......zzzzzzz

edmundtan91

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 29
Location : malacca

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 pm

=.= !!!!!!!! this one hard to say !!!!!!! l;olx ... he will protect me !!!!!! whahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= !!!!!!!! this one hard to say !!!!!!! l;olx ... he will protect me !!!!!! whahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how he protects u?? he looks like more ngam key with me wo xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= !!!!!!!! this one hard to say !!!!!!! l;olx ... he will protect me !!!!!! whahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how he protects u?? he looks like more ngam key with me wo xD

what so ngam key ??? lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= !!!!!!!! this one hard to say !!!!!!! l;olx ... he will protect me !!!!!! whahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how he protects u?? he looks like more ngam key with me wo xD

what so ngam key ??? lolx ...
this is secret between guy and guy...small kid dont chap zui
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:05 am

very ba bai is it ??? lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by edmundtan91 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:32 am

lolx......... Smile

edmundtan91

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 29
Location : malacca

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by jane on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 pm

ngam key means click yvonne
jane
jane

Posts : 932
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 31
Location : Selangor

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:very ba bai is it ??? lolx ...
quite ba bai de ler...
dun jealous ya xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm

edmundtan91 wrote:lolx......... Smile
you 'lol' what....
like to laugh is it xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm

jane wrote:ngam key means click yvonne
click ur head haha....
is we got topic to chat wahahaha
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 pm

=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
haha we alot of topics one..
gossip around xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 pm

tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
haha we alot of topics one..
gossip around xD

yea la ... gossip ... can gossip together ~~ i got many gossip news ~~ lolx ... sure talk bad about me ~~ lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 am

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
haha we alot of topics one..
gossip around xD

yea la ... gossip ... can gossip together ~~ i got many gossip news ~~ lolx ... sure talk bad about me ~~ lolx ...
haha u know den good...so only me and alvin can chat xD
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 am

tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
haha we alot of topics one..
gossip around xD

yea la ... gossip ... can gossip together ~~ i got many gossip news ~~ lolx ... sure talk bad about me ~~ lolx ...
haha u know den good...so only me and alvin can chat xD

of course i know ~~ cause u very bad ~~ lolx ... haha ^^
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 29
Location : seremban

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by tomzai89 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 am

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:
tomzai89 wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:=.= ~~ got topic to chat ??? i also got ... haha ^^
haha we alot of topics one..
gossip around xD

yea la ... gossip ... can gossip together ~~ i got many gossip news ~~ lolx ... sure talk bad about me ~~ lolx ...
haha u know den good...so only me and alvin can chat xD

of course i know ~~ cause u very bad ~~ lolx ... haha ^^
lol..damn bad summore tim xD
okle dun tok le..gtg...bb
tomzai89
tomzai89

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : Shah Alam

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by synying on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:47 am

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
synying wrote:hahax...i noe ar...i noe y u scare....coz it wil make u bcum older n older....hahax...

many people here older than me !!!! im just 18 ~~ wahahhaha !!!!!!!!!

hahax...ok lor...i gif alvin face oni har...coz he oso 18 years old...
synying
synying

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 25
Location : ipoh

Back to top Go down

Hi, all new members!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, all new members!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum