Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by redwindz on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Hmm Gary Chaw is okay for me , i buy all his original albums except the newest. pokai d Sad hehe so what's the singer you prefer besides Alvin?
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminCW on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

I love Wilber 潘玮柏!
Especially his new album, 007
love every single song in there!

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by redwindz on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

AdminCW wrote:I love Wilber 潘玮柏!
Especially his new album, 007
love every single song in there!

OMG i recently loved his songs too. 雙人舞,限量發行,Be With You feat Akon,自我意識 is the song i like hehe~
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminCW on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Yeah, and Don't Wanna Say Goodbye also very nice feel

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by bring on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

ME AR...
my favorite singer very special de...not the now young ppl like de...
is andy lau ....hha
but i m very young de o...
bring
bring

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 30
Location : kl

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by camelia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

I like S.H.E and Fei Lun Hai too~ I buy their original albums..
Wang Lee Hom as well. Very Happy Leng zai also lee hom. haha!
But ALVIN cuter la~ hahahahaha~ Razz
camelia
camelia

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 28
Location : Cheras

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by Brian on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 pm

I like Raymond Lam Fung.I got all his albums.
hehe..

Brian

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminMJ on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Hahaha ,last time I love S.H.E too ,bought all their albums .But for now ,Jay Chou . Laughing
AdminMJ
AdminMJ

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 25

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by camelia on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 pm

AdminMJ wrote:Hahaha ,last time I love S.H.E too ,bought all their albums .But for now ,Jay Chou . Laughing

haha. but i only have their albums starting from ENCORE till now de. Last time still kid no money buy!! haha Razz
camelia
camelia

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 28
Location : Cheras

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminMJ on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:13 pm

camelia wrote:
AdminMJ wrote:Hahaha ,last time I love S.H.E too ,bought all their albums .But for now ,Jay Chou . Laughing

haha. but i only have their albums starting from ENCORE till now de. Last time still kid no money buy!! haha Razz

Haha ,ohh i see .I dont have all of their albums la ,just almost all ...hahaha .Wahh last time still kid ? Means you are very young now lo ? Hahaha
AdminMJ
AdminMJ

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 25

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:31 pm

erm,i mostly like local singer
nicholas,gary,zchen,natalie,andrew,jym,michael...^^
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by puishee on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!

puishee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminCW on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 am

puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:25 am

AdminCW wrote:
puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

我也是因为张栋梁,喜欢上ASQ(当年是ATQ),喜欢上唱歌,音乐...
当年的我,才10岁...
对,2002年,现在15/6岁,再等3,4年,我就要去了...

我不怕辛苦,只希望有更多人喜欢我的音乐...^^

我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,躲在寂寞的墙角,努力的对自己好,你用微笑回报,是情人,是朋友不重要...


好像很少看到有人在新秀大赛唱他的歌的?
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminCW on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 am

princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

我也是因为张栋梁,喜欢上ASQ(当年是ATQ),喜欢上唱歌,音乐...
当年的我,才10岁...
对,2002年,现在15/6岁,再等3,4年,我就要去了...

我不怕辛苦,只希望有更多人喜欢我的音乐...^^

我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,躲在寂寞的墙角,努力的对自己好,你用微笑回报,是情人,是朋友不重要...


好像很少看到有人在新秀大赛唱他的歌的?
在展现你写词的才华啊? Smile

我知道今年20强的Yean写了“说你一样爱着我”给张栋梁的!

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 am

AdminCW wrote:
princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

我也是因为张栋梁,喜欢上ASQ(当年是ATQ),喜欢上唱歌,音乐...
当年的我,才10岁...
对,2002年,现在15/6岁,再等3,4年,我就要去了...

我不怕辛苦,只希望有更多人喜欢我的音乐...^^

我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,躲在寂寞的墙角,努力的对自己好,你用微笑回报,是情人,是朋友不重要...


好像很少看到有人在新秀大赛唱他的歌的?
在展现你写词的才华啊? Smile

我知道今年20强的Yean写了“说你一样爱着我”给张栋梁的!
==

那不是我的歌,那个是张栋梁的低调...

说你一样爱着我是新歌咧..
那么快唱了?
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by camelia on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 pm

AdminMJ wrote:
camelia wrote:
AdminMJ wrote:Hahaha ,last time I love S.H.E too ,bought all their albums .But for now ,Jay Chou . Laughing

haha. but i only have their albums starting from ENCORE till now de. Last time still kid no money buy!! haha Razz

Haha ,ohh i see .I dont have all of their albums la ,just almost all ...hahaha .Wahh last time still kid ? Means you are very young now lo ? Hahaha

hahaha! no la. old already lor!! 17 already! haha. u more young lehhh. 14 only.. treasure ur time! do more things u want! haha. Aww.. I feel old now. Crying or Very sad
camelia
camelia

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 28
Location : Cheras

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by AdminCW on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 am

princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

我也是因为张栋梁,喜欢上ASQ(当年是ATQ),喜欢上唱歌,音乐...
当年的我,才10岁...
对,2002年,现在15/6岁,再等3,4年,我就要去了...

我不怕辛苦,只希望有更多人喜欢我的音乐...^^

我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,躲在寂寞的墙角,努力的对自己好,你用微笑回报,是情人,是朋友不重要...


好像很少看到有人在新秀大赛唱他的歌的?
在展现你写词的才华啊? Smile

我知道今年20强的Yean写了“说你一样爱着我”给张栋梁的!
==

那不是我的歌,那个是张栋梁的低调...

说你一样爱着我是新歌咧..
那么快唱了?
哈哈,我没听低调,所以不知道
Yean应该很早就开始写歌了吧!

AdminCW
Admin

Posts : 340
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 28

https://alvinchong.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 am

AdminCW wrote:
princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
princecheah wrote:
AdminCW wrote:
puishee wrote:i loves nicholas teo..i loves him since the beginning he takes place in atq 2002....haha..buy once n every of his album!!
lol, 有谁会在乎,有谁会想念!!

我也是因为张栋梁,喜欢上ASQ(当年是ATQ),喜欢上唱歌,音乐...
当年的我,才10岁...
对,2002年,现在15/6岁,再等3,4年,我就要去了...

我不怕辛苦,只希望有更多人喜欢我的音乐...^^

我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,躲在寂寞的墙角,努力的对自己好,你用微笑回报,是情人,是朋友不重要...


好像很少看到有人在新秀大赛唱他的歌的?
在展现你写词的才华啊? Smile

我知道今年20强的Yean写了“说你一样爱着我”给张栋梁的!
==

那不是我的歌,那个是张栋梁的低调...

说你一样爱着我是新歌咧..
那么快唱了?
哈哈,我没听低调,所以不知道
Yean应该很早就开始写歌了吧!


哦,是吗?
学弟写给学长
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by bring on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

那么多人喜欢张栋梁酱。。
本人不是很喜欢她这个人
bring
bring

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 30
Location : kl

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:49 am

bring wrote:那么多人喜欢张栋梁酱。。
本人不是很喜欢她这个人

当然啦...
因为张栋梁是他,不是她...
今天来我这边开签唱会...
但我有补习...没得去...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by bring on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 am

princecheah wrote:
bring wrote:那么多人喜欢张栋梁酱。。
本人不是很喜欢她这个人

当然啦...
因为张栋梁是他,不是她...
今天来我这边开签唱会...
但我有补习...没得去...
不小心写错了。。。。
bring
bring

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 30
Location : kl

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

bring wrote:
princecheah wrote:
bring wrote:那么多人喜欢张栋梁酱。。
本人不是很喜欢她这个人

当然啦...
因为张栋梁是他,不是她...
今天来我这边开签唱会...
但我有补习...没得去...
不小心写错了。。。。

lol...我知道...哈哈...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by ~Elsa~ on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am

我个人是比较喜欢飞轮海的炎亚纶和汪东城与卓文萱..不过如果有好看的戏或好听的歌,我是不会介意谁唱的!只要是好歌就听!
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Selangor

http://elsalamsm.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by princecheah on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 am

~Elsa~ wrote:我个人是比较喜欢飞轮海的炎亚纶和汪东城与卓文萱..不过如果有好看的戏或好听的歌,我是不会介意谁唱的!只要是好歌就听!


谁的歌,我都会去听啦...
但飞轮海,就看不大顺眼...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer? Empty Re: Besides Alvin wat singer do you prefer?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum