Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest !

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest !

Post by camelia on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

haha. yeah. we all 38 group ma.. then he is the 38 group leader lor. hahaha. hmm. i duno about that lor. maybe he's really smart gua.. haha. 3As..= =" i can do nothing with it man! lol. luckily my bio get A.. if not i can really go die. hahaha
camelia
camelia

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest !

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

camelia wrote:haha. yeah la. he is 38 group leader wo.. where can not 38 jek.. haha. not sure how many A's he got.. but heard from ppl .. good results lor. i only got 3 As la damn it! = =

deng u cam !!!!!!! 3 A's still not enough ??? must be 知足 ~~ cannot be too greedy ~~ lolx ... i got 2 only ~~ haha ^^ cause i didnt study ... but i no regrets ~~ lolx ... expected !!!!!! haha ^^
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

http://yvonnejenn90.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

yeah..must be grateful with what you get..dont be greedy..lol..btw, why bio so important to u?

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

hehe ^^ cause she want to study medicine la ~~ lolx ... future doctor !!!!! when we sick go see her got discount !!!!!!!!! lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 am

luppyzai wrote:yeah..must be grateful with what you get..dont be greedy..lol..btw, why bio so important to u?

haha. erm.. something like yvonne said lar. planned to study medicine.. but.. have to see my results 1st lor. enough standard to study or not.. haha. and medicine very diff to study man! see jane.. LOL. she said 24 hours study de. no time for u to play.. Evil or Very Mad
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

camelia wrote:
luppyzai wrote:yeah..must be grateful with what you get..dont be greedy..lol..btw, why bio so important to u?

haha. erm.. something like yvonne said lar. planned to study medicine.. but.. have to see my results 1st lor. enough standard to study or not.. haha. and medicine very diff to study man! see jane.. LOL. she said 24 hours study de. no time for u to play.. Evil or Very Mad

but i think at least can relax right ??? if not really gone mad !!!!!!!! sigh ~~ i almost half death ~~ wakakakaka !!!!!!!! lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by redwindz on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

my results sucks sigh~
redwindz
redwindz

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 pm

redwindz wrote:my results sucks sigh~

what happen with ur results ??? sure u didnt study ~~ play only ~~ lolx ... got fail ??? or all credits ????
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 pm

camelia wrote:haha. erm.. something like yvonne said lar. planned to study medicine.. but.. have to see my results 1st lor. enough standard to study or not.. haha. and medicine very diff to study man! see jane.. LOL. she said 24 hours study de. no time for u to play.. Evil or Very Mad
oo..i see..so many soon to be doctors over here..lol..can seek discounted treatment next time..haha..if you like medicine then you wont think it is very hard de..got interest ma.. Very Happy

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 am

luppyzai wrote:
camelia wrote:haha. erm.. something like yvonne said lar. planned to study medicine.. but.. have to see my results 1st lor. enough standard to study or not.. haha. and medicine very diff to study man! see jane.. LOL. she said 24 hours study de. no time for u to play.. Evil or Very Mad
oo..i see..so many soon to be doctors over here..lol..can seek discounted treatment next time..haha..if you like medicine then you wont think it is very hard de..got interest ma.. Very Happy

i tell u , here got many professionals ... got teacher, accountants, study finance, doctor, engineering ~~ lolx ... wahahhaha !!!!!! geng ~~ lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 am

wow!!..so many professionals here..can get consultation easily..lol

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:39 am

yea lo~~ hehe ^^ all professional field ~~ lolx .. u also ~~ IT experts ~~ lolx ..
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:08 am

hehe..not IT expert yet la..still learning..you also expert pharmacist la..lol

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 am

haha ^^ im not expert la ~~ lolx .. learning too ~~ lolx ... i wnat to ask u , why when i download PPS, i cant see the chinese words de ??? what problem ??? i tried many times and repeat download also the same problem ~~ lolx ...
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:06 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:haha ^^ im not expert la ~~ lolx .. learning too ~~ lolx ... i wnat to ask u , why when i download PPS, i cant see the chinese words de ??? what problem ??? i tried many times and repeat download also the same problem ~~ lolx ...
u mean your Photoshop cannot see chinese word right?..erm..your com got problem writing in chinese or not?..if you can write in chinese then i think there is no problem..

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:10 pm

luppyzai wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:haha ^^ im not expert la ~~ lolx .. learning too ~~ lolx ... i wnat to ask u , why when i download PPS, i cant see the chinese words de ??? what problem ??? i tried many times and repeat download also the same problem ~~ lolx ...
u mean your Photoshop cannot see chinese word right?..erm..your com got problem writing in chinese or not?..if you can write in chinese then i think there is no problem..

not photoshop, PPS is a software i think which can watch drama online. this stuff was a china product ~~ haha ^^ i got install other software which can write chinese le ~~ then now is what happen ???
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:not photoshop, PPS is a software i think which can watch drama online. this stuff was a china product ~~ haha ^^ i got install other software which can write chinese le ~~ then now is what happen ???
oh..sorry..if that is a software..then try change the unicode to chinese ba..below will show how to do it..just try it see whether can solve your problem..i hope you can understand the picture..lol..good luck lo..
Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest ! - Page 2 Unicod10

p.s.:changing this might affect some of your other softwares changing into chinese as well..

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by jane on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 pm

camelia wrote:

haha camelia, ganbade! actually depends on which University you want to go. for example that Uni in sunway, i dont want to mention the name la. some of my batch mates couldnt stand the pressure in IMU and they left after one semester in IMU. ard 15 of them and they are super relax no need to study and easily pass. even fail pun boleh continue unlike IMU, every semester kick people out.
I dont study 24 hours just that I study more than you all and I sleep less. but the amount of time I used to play and enjoy probably more than you all. Im online almost 24 hours. the number of sports I joined more than most of you as well hehe.... play hard and study hard. no play makes Jack a dull boy ><
when will you be finishing your foundation?
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by jane on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm

luppyzai wrote:
yvonnejenn90 wrote:not photoshop, PPS is a software i think which can watch drama online. this stuff was a china product ~~ haha ^^ i got install other software which can write chinese le ~~ then now is what happen ???
oh..sorry..if that is a software..then try change the unicode to chinese ba..below will show how to do it..just try it see whether can solve your problem..i hope you can understand the picture..lol..good luck lo..
Alvin ,Leo Idol Champion 2008 @ Astro Star Quest ! - Page 2 Unicod10

p.s.:changing this might affect some of your other softwares changing into chinese as well..
without changing also I can still view most of the programmes in Chinese le
jane
jane

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 pm

jane wrote:without changing also I can still view most of the programmes in Chinese le
because some softwares use unicode..so it might be troublesome..like most of the china softwares...they use unicode for it..other is ok.. Very Happy

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 pm

what is unicode those things ??? lolx ... IT things really blur ~~
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by luppyzai on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:what is unicode those things ??? lolx ... IT things really blur ~~
erm..unicode is some kind of code..lol..very hard to explain la..i also don't really know what is the use of it..paiseh..x.x

luppyzai

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonnejenn90 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 am

aiyo ~~ sure u will learn de ~~ isnt u ??? lolx ... haha ^^ next time if we meet up, u bring along my laptop u help me settle ~~ its more faster right ??? lolx ... wahahahahahahaha !!!!!
yvonnejenn90
yvonnejenn90

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm

jane wrote:
camelia wrote:

haha camelia, ganbade! actually depends on which University you want to go. for example that Uni in sunway, i dont want to mention the name la. some of my batch mates couldnt stand the pressure in IMU and they left after one semester in IMU. ard 15 of them and they are super relax no need to study and easily pass. even fail pun boleh continue unlike IMU, every semester kick people out.
I dont study 24 hours just that I study more than you all and I sleep less. but the amount of time I used to play and enjoy probably more than you all. Im online almost 24 hours. the number of sports I joined more than most of you as well hehe.... play hard and study hard. no play makes Jack a dull boy ><
when will you be finishing your foundation?

sorry for the late reply! icic! i heard they say monash also like that de wo? haih.. no wonder so many ppl go there lar.. yuen lai is very relax.. hmm. mine not foundation.. SAM course~ november finish lor! now sedang trials!! T___T
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by camelia on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm

yvonnejenn90 wrote:
luppyzai wrote:

i tell u , here got many professionals ... got teacher, accountants, study finance, doctor, engineering ~~ lolx ... wahahhaha !!!!!! geng ~~ lolx ...

YES YES! so proud.. haha. one forum club can have to many professionals.. haha!
camelia
camelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum