ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by princecheah on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 pm

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009



Thank you for your interest in the above event and for taking the time to register for the tickets. We are pleased to confirm that your registration for the Astro Star Quest 2009 Premium Seat Tickets Give-away is Successful!



The concert will be held on 25 July, 2009 (Saturday) at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil at 8pm.



As a gesture of our appreciation to the loyalty and support that you have shown us throughout the years and to add the excitement of the concert, we have organized an exclusive Meet & Greet Session for you and your partner when you collect the tickets from us. It’s a session catered especially for you as our valued customer with the Top 5 Finalist of Astro Star Quest 2009 and the host - Jojo!



We will present your 2 VIP Seat tickets at the Meet & Greet Session on :-



Date : 18 July, 2009 (Saturday)



Time : 10.30 am

Venue : Theatrette, Lower Ground Level

Palace of the Golden Horses,

Jalan Kuda Emas, Mines Resort City,
Seri Kembangan, Selangor. (Map attached)





Agenda : 10.30am to 11.00am Registration & ticket cCollection of tickets and goody bag

Light refreshments

11.00am Welcome note

11.10am Performance by ASQPresentation of Top 5 Finalists

121.040pam Autograph Session with ASQ Top 5 Finalists



1312.1.0010pm Adjourn for light lunch



Terms & Conditions:-



§ This invitation strictly admits TWO (2) adults only.

§ Please be punctual as the performance will start at 11.00am. Latecomers will not be allowed entrance into the Auditorium.

§ To redeem Two (2) VIP Tickets, kindly produce your NRIC at the Registration Counter located at the entrance of the Auditorium.

§ If you are unable to collect the tickets, you can authorize a representative to collect them on your behalf or transfer the tickets to your family or friends. .Justbehalf. Just complete the Authorised/Transfer form below and instruct your representative to bring it along for ticket collection.





We also welcome your valuable suggestions or feedbacks for us to improve our rewards programme. Please write to us at astrolife@astro.com.my.



We hope that you and your family will continue enjoying Astro!



Thank you and see you there at the event!



Yours truly,

AstroLife Team

这里还有谁去领票吗?
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by redwindz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

well its a way to get tickets, why not try? :3
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by princecheah on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:09 am

redwindz wrote:well its a way to get tickets, why not try? :3

lol,i stay penang,not everyday can go kl ma...=="
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by camelia on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 am

lol. i don really get it leh. that means anybody who go there also can get the tickets?
camelia
camelia

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 28
Location : Cheras

http://camelia-cck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by princecheah on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 pm

camelia wrote:lol. i don really get it leh. that means anybody who go there also can get the tickets?

i think not...
i try to xchg the ticket with shx points,
but astro send me invitation,maybe this invitation is just for shx member?
dun know...
i go ask astro...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by redwindz on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm

princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:lol. i don really get it leh. that means anybody who go there also can get the tickets?

i think not...
i try to xchg the ticket with shx points,
but astro send me invitation,maybe this invitation is just for shx member?
dun know...
i go ask astro...

For SHX members, i already applied. If you want the tickets, u must go to Astro Center to get it when the shx people contact you. Wink
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by princecheah on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

redwindz wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:lol. i don really get it leh. that means anybody who go there also can get the tickets?

i think not...
i try to xchg the ticket with shx points,
but astro send me invitation,maybe this invitation is just for shx member?
dun know...
i go ask astro...

For SHX members, i already applied. If you want the tickets, u must go to Astro Center to get it when the shx people contact you. Wink


haha,i call them send come with e-mail,hope they see my reply...
they didn call me yet...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by dragon1314 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 am

VIP seat 是坐那里的??评审后面??
dragon1314
dragon1314

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 33
Location : Johor

http://www.darkdragon.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by dragon1314 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 am

take wat for them autograph wor ???
dragon1314
dragon1314

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 33
Location : Johor

http://www.darkdragon.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by redwindz on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 am

gratz hee Very Happy
redwindz
redwindz

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28
Location : Klang, Malaysia

http://cyber-twilight.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by princecheah on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 am

princecheah wrote:
redwindz wrote:
princecheah wrote:
camelia wrote:lol. i don really get it leh. that means anybody who go there also can get the tickets?

i think not...
i try to xchg the ticket with shx points,
but astro send me invitation,maybe this invitation is just for shx member?
dun know...
i go ask astro...

For SHX members, i already applied. If you want the tickets, u must go to Astro Center to get it when the shx people contact you. Wink


they call me le...i call them send come le...

haha,i call them send come with e-mail,hope they see my reply...
they didn call me yet...
princecheah
princecheah

Posts : 529
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009 Empty Re: ASTROLIFE INVITATION – Astro star quest 2009

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum